THANKSGIVING MARGARITA - "The Art of Drink" series
Ingredients- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 1 1/2 oz reposado tequila
- 1/4 oz allspice dram
- 1/4 oz amaretto
- 1 oz pumpkin puree
- 3/4 oz lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 oz agave nectar
- Garnish: roasted pumpkin slice
1. On a small plate, combine the ground ginger and sea salt. Rub the lime wedge along half of the rim of a rocks glass and dip the glass in the mixture.
2. Add the tequila, allspice dram, amaretto, pumpkin puree, lime juice and agave nectar into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
3. Strain into the prepared glass over fresh ice.
4. Garnish with a roasted pumpkin slice.
📗”The Art of Drink” series
In this series, we will introduce a new drink to you each month.
There’s no wrong way to enjoy your drink. Try our recommended guide or freestyle on the ratio until you find your personal reference.
🎨The artwork is drawn by our illustrator.
In every order, we include a small postcard of this print (calendar version); you can use it as a bookmark, for your journal, or place it at the back of your phone (our favorite way to use it)