VIETNAMESE PHIN COFFEE - "The Art of Drink" series
-3 oz of boiling water, 212 degrees
-2 tablespoons of ground coffee
1. Bring water temp to 212°F
2. Add 2 tablespoons of ground coffee into the phin
3. Even out grinds, gently drop inside topper
4. Add 0.5 oz of sweetened condensed milk into the glass
5.,Place entire set up on a scale, zero out (optional)
6. Pour 0.6 oz water to bloom for 30-40 seconds
7. Pour up to 3 oz of water
8. First drip should be around 1 min 15 seconds
9. Finish around 5 min - 5 min 30 seconds
10. Stir coffee and sweetened condensed milk together. Taste for preference.
11. Add ice and enjoy.
📗"The Art of Drink” series
In this series, we will introduce a new drink to you each month.
There’s no wrong way to enjoy your drink. Try our recommended guide or freestyle on the ratio until you find your personal reference.
🎨The artwork is drawn by our illustrator.
In every order, we include a small postcard of this print (calendar version); you can use it as a bookmark, for your journal, or place it at the back of your phone (our favorite way to use it)