EAU DE LAVENDER - "The Art of Drink" series
Ingredients- 1 1/2 oz tequila
- 3/4 oz lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 oz honey syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1 dash lavender bitters
- Garnish: lavender sprig
1. Add all ingredients into a shaker and vigorously dry-shake (without ice).
2. Add ice and shake again until well-chilled.
3. Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
4. Garnish with a lavender sprig.
📗”The Art of Drink” series
In this series, we will introduce a new drink to you each month.
There’s no wrong way to enjoy your drink. Try our recommended guide or freestyle on the ratio until you find your personal reference.
🎨The artwork is drawn by our illustrator.
In every order, we include a small postcard of this print (calendar version); you can use it as a bookmark, for your journal, or place it at the back of your phone (our favorite way to use it)